[geos-devel] swig module committed to CVS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Aug 19 23:53:56 EDT 2004

Sean,
Sorry, I just noticed that the 2.0.0 release is missing the swig stuff.
This is because I am using the 'make dist' functionality of our build
environment to make the distribution archive. I am going to try and keep
doing that, so that cutting a release is dead easy. To get the swig
stuff into the next release, we will have to add the appropriate
Makefile.am entries to the relevant places... as you can see, I am hand
waving. :) I am still feeling my way with the fancy auto* build tools.
Paul