[geos-devel] geos-config

strk strk at keybit.net
Fri Jun 25 10:29:18 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 09:16:08AM -0400, Ferdinando Villa wrote:
> Yes - --cflags should produce the -I line, --includes should just list
> the path. The current script is buggy - strk can you fix it?

The fix is in current CVS.
Ferdinando, do you think includes should be
.../includes or .../includes/geos ?
I'd like application to use #include "geos/geom.h" or
similar (which would work with current geos-config output)
but then geom.h includes platform.h (and not geos/platform.h)
and it should not work then....
What do you think should be done about this ?

--strk;