[geos-devel] Perhaps a stupid question about polygons...

Stephen Lime sdlime at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 18:52:46 EDT 2004

I've already done it to export as GML 2.0. Your idea would work except
MapServer polygons can have multiple outer rings too in the case of a
lake with multiple basins and islands in each basin (which could also
contain holes). If I recall I ended up looking at a single vertex in
each part and counting the number of other parts it falls into.

Steve