[geos-devel] buffer bug fixed

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Wed May 19 20:57:21 EDT 2004

I don't think so...  We've sort of outstripped the ability to express
tests in .xml format  (e.g. buffer tests are really possible to
express).

There is a bunch of Junit buffer tests - would those be useful?

By the way, do all the tests which uncovered bugs in GEOS pass in JTS?
If not, can you send me the tests?

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5