[geos-devel] multipart polygon

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Fri Sep 3 11:37:10 EDT 2004

If you look at the checkNotGeometryCollection method you'll notice that it's only checking for classes which are actually a GeometryCollection, not an extension of it.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5