[geos-devel] Visual Studio Wrapper Classes

Alan Jolly bjolly at utk.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:43:41 EST 2005

I am trying to use a few of the geos objects in the development of a .NET
project that will hopefully eventually become a web application.  To do this
I would like to use managed code and avoid ATL web services.  Does anyone
know if when writing wrapper classes I would need write classes just for the
class constructors and methods I am directly accessing (geometry, wktwriter,
geometry factory etc.) or will I need to write wrapper classes for the
objects accessed by objects like geometry.

Any suggestions on a plan of attack to include some of the geos
functionality in a web environment?  Thanks to all those who have taken the
time to contribute to this effort.

Alan Jolly
GIS Consultant (Extension Assistant I)
Department of Biosystems Engineering and Environmental Science
The University of Tennessee
2506 E. J. Chapman Drive
Knoxville TN 37996-4531
Tel: 865-974-3774 Fax: 865-974-4514