[geos-devel] Ready for 2.1.2 ?

Carlos A. Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 14 01:30:08 EDT 2005

I just tried GEOS 2.1.2 (as is available from the website) under
MinGW: MSYS 1.0.10, MinGW 4.1.0.  The only complain was related with
lines 49 and 454 in source/test/XMLTester.cpp:
If `using geos::Polygon' is kept, the compiler complains about
redefinition of Polygon (which I think is consistent with the comment
strk (?) put on that line. However, if the line is commented, the
complain is now that Polygon (in line 454) is not defined. So an easy
solution was just to qualify the usage of Polygon in line 454 and
comment line 49:

line 49:    //using geos::Polygon; // for mingw ...
line 454:   vector<geos::Polygon *>*polys = ....

The build now succeeds (I haven't run the tests, however).

Hope this is useful.

regards,
carlos