[geos-devel] WKB output for C api

SriRam Bhasker Sriram.Bhasker at rmsi.com
Wed Sep 28 12:48:46 EDT 2005

hi Friend.

Can u please send me the Compiled .LIB File thru this Mail.

of the GEOS Library.

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          strk at refractions.net         |
|        |          Sent by:                     |
|        |          geos-devel-bounces at geos.refra|
|        |          ctions.net                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |                                       |
|        |          09/28/2005 10:07 PM          |
|        |          Please respond to GEOS       |
|        |          Development List             |
  |      To:     geos-devel at geos.refractions.net                                                                |
  |      cc:                                                                                                    |
  |      Subject:     [geos-devel] WKB output for C api                                                         |

I've added a new fucntion to control WKB output
coordinate dimension in the C-api:

           int GEOS_setWKBOutputDims(int newdims);