[geos-devel] 3.0?

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Aug 3 12:34:16 EDT 2006

I'm actually just waiting for Charlies fixes on the SWIG binding
(make dist rule must work, even if that means postponing automatic
build of the wrappers).

About the bug items, the only important one seems to be #109
(Byte order not processed correctly) which should be fixed
in the HEAD branch.

Unit testing addition can be an incremental task (we have survived
w/out them for a long long time now :)

--strk;