[geos-devel] CVS PrecisionModel segfault on Windows MSVC 7.1

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:00:40 EST 2006

>Can it be you deleted it ?
>PrecisionModels are inside GeometryFactories, which must
>keep alive for the whole lifetime of geometries created with it.
>
>--strk;

That's very possible.  I'm driving things with the python swig bindings
(pre Charlies patch because of its reliance on an unreleased cvs swig that
I can't build on windows or os x).  At least the autogen.sh/configure stuff
currently in cvs complains about the lack of swig 1.3.28, which doesn't exist.

In the meantime, I will try bumping the reference count of the object to cheat.

It's interesting that the same code doesn't puke on OS X though.

Howard