[geos-devel] CVS PrecisionModel segfault on Windows MSVC 7.1

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Thu Jan 26 13:40:15 EST 2006

There is nothing in the updated SWIG bindings that would affect Geometry
factories or precision models.  However, there are changes with passing
vectors of coordinates and geometries to functions.  Do you have some
test code I could look at?  This could be caused by one of the methods
your are calling taking over ownership of the geometry, but Python
doesn't know it.

Charlie