[geos-devel] QD (Quad-Double) Approach to Robustness

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Jun 14 17:53:27 EDT 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Ok, so back to original problem: do you obtain a successful result
> with JTS against the XML test I attached ?
> GEOS is successfull or not depending on wheter or not Coordinate
> copy constructor and/or assignment operator is inlined.

Just to not to miss it, I'm repeating what I said about
inlined/non-inlined compilation:

And here, in case of inlining, can force usage of thread stack to pass
float point type arguments instead of FPU registers.
That can be the inlining/not inlining issues that Sandro has revealed.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net