[geos-devel] Petition for a 2.2.2 release

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Mon Mar 27 16:08:03 EST 2006

Actually, the bindings work on both 2.2.2 and 3.0.  The main difference
is the renaming of a couple of classes, other than that the bindings
just mirror whatever the C++ api is.

I'm fine either way on this, just thought it be nice to get out there
for people to use.

Strk - any timeline on a 3.0 release?

And sorry, haven't looked at head yet...but will.

Charlie