[geos-devel] Re: Problems with installation of geos on RedHat 9 (third try, i hope this is text)

Johan V jvhoppli at gmail.com
Thu May 18 08:31:42 EDT 2006

I downloaded the latest snapshot from the website (the tar.bz file),
so not with the cvs commando. So now, I tried to do it with cvs (via
another person's internet connection, because i'm behind a proxy
server, and don't now how to configure cvs correctly), but in de
directory geos there is no configure file nor a Makefile, only an
configure.in and a Makefile.am, and neither are those files in the
source subdirectory (only config.log and Makefile.am and Makefile.vc).
Is it possible to put the latest snapshot as a tar.bz file on the
website please.

Grz,
Johan.