[geos-devel] Building GEOS with GDAL

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Nov 15 09:45:34 EST 2006

Ok, just committed a fix following these instructions.
All functions returning GEOSGeometry or GEOSCoordSequence
were broken. Example of change committed:

-extern GEOSGeometry* GEOS_DLL GEOSPolygonize(...)
+extern GEOSGeometry GEOS_DLL *GEOSPolygonize(...)

Note that this is untested, as GEOS_DLL is undefined for unix builds.

--strk;