[geos-devel] 3.0?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Sep 2 09:10:32 EDT 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 03:19:21PM +0800, Ëï¸ßÓ wrote:
>> can geos use cmake to it's default  make system?so can build
>> without autoconfig
>
> No, it's not possible and there are no plans for it.

I'd express it that it's possible to use cmake in GEOS,
but there are no plans to move to it.
So, if someone prefers cmake, then he is free to write cmake build
configs for GEOS. Similarly, if someone wants to use Visual C++/KDevelop
project files, he is free to create some.

BTW, I think if someone configures GEOS with cmake it may be
an interesting contribution to put it to 'contrib' :-)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net