[geos-devel] Geos 3.0.0 RC 4 on OS X 10.5

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:09:31 EST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 8:47 PM, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by unix vs developer environments, unless
> you mean configure-make-install in a Terminal and Xcode.app?  (They're
> both technically "developer" and use the same GCC tools.)

When you install the xcode  tools from the DVD, custom install, there
are options "Developer Tools Essentials"  which are installed under
/Developer and another option "Unix Development Support" which
<quote>Installs a duplicate of the GCC compiler and command line tools
included with the core Xcode developer tools package into the boot
volume.</quote> I am using only the latter. But it sounds like you
have the real answer below.

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com