[geos-devel] Problem with building 3.0.0rc

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Dec 28 11:35:47 EST 2007

The tail of my ./configure looks like this, what does yours look like?

config.status: creating swig/geos.i
config.status: creating swig/Makefile
config.status: creating swig/python/Makefile
config.status: creating swig/python/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating swig/ruby/Makefile
config.status: creating swig/ruby/test/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/bigtest/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/unit/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/tut/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/xmltester/Makefile
config.status: creating tools/Makefile
config.status: creating tools/geos-config
config.status: creating source/headers/config.h
config.status: source/headers/config.h is unchanged
config.status: creating source/headers/geos/platform.h
config.status: source/headers/geos/platform.h is unchanged
Swig: false
Python: false
Ruby: false