[geos-devel] Re: AW: [GEOS] missing geos_c.h.vc

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jun 8 10:54:37 EDT 2007

Baumann, Konstantin wrote:
> I know, how I can fix this by hand, but I would like to have it
> automatically done, since I would like to add GEOS as an external SVN
> reference in our SVN project tree and therefore I need it to be
> checkout-able and compilable without manual work done in between...
>
> Can't you reference the "version.h" from headers/geos/version.h from
> within geos_c.h(.in)? Then you do not need to duplicate the
> versioning information...

Hi Konstantin,

I tested and applied your suggestion to the SVN,
so now the problem with generating geos_c.h.in for VC++ seems to be
solved. Thanks!

> About the warnings: if you plan to fix them, leave the warnings on...
> :-)

Yes, I'm cleaning them day by day.

p.s. I'm pushing my reply to the GEOS list so we have archived
information about source of this patch above.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net