[geos-devel] Bug: No config.h on windows

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Sep 11 14:44:59 EDT 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> Would that consequently imply that GEOS wishes to be part of OSGeo?  I
> would take care of the sysadmin'ing to make the Trac/SVN happen if it were.
>
> hobu
>
> On Sep 11, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>
>> To do the sysadmin around moving GEOS to Trac / OSGeo.

Folks,

Note that Trac is by far more effective when installed alongside the
subversion server.  I'm reasonably confident that OSGeo would be willing
to provide subversion and Trac services for GEOS whether it is formally
an OSGeo project or just a "closely related" project as it is now.  But
from a technical synergy point of view, if we are going to trac lets
not lose the link to subversion stuff.

I'd even be willing to do the Trac install at Refractions if it could
be done during FOSS4G when it is a low latency effort.

Of course, I'd prefer it at OSGeo...

Best regards,