[geos-devel] Thread Safe CAPI ready for review

Chuck Thibert charles.thibert at ingres.com
Mon Dec 1 06:55:27 EST 2008

Hi Regina,

Thanks for giving it a try and finding this.  I forgot to add the
changes in the root directory.  I didn't think to make a patch because
of the new files I was adding.  This time I went ahead and did an svn
add just to be able to take a good patch.

And yes, this was done in Trunk and not a branch.

I've attached the new patch file to the ticket.

Thanks again,
Chuck