[geos-devel] GEOS 3.0.1

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Oct 16 23:20:58 EDT 2008

Um, it looks like libtool was *downgraded* from 1.5.22 (in GEOS 3.0.0)
to 1.5.16.  Some important OSX features were added somewhere around
1.5.20 (at least, that's the version in the OSX developer tools on
10.4, which added multi-arch capabilities to OSX).

I can't easily build a multi-architecture (PPC/Intel) library with
libtool 1.5.16.  Unless I update libtool from the system (but I'm
always afraid of breaking something).