[geos-devel] Something wrong with GEOSEnvelope function in 3.1.0?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Apr 14 23:05:04 EDT 2009

LiN ,

I'm using GEOS 3.1.0 as well.  However on further inspection it looks like PostGIS uses its own implementation of Envelope and not the GEOS one, so you could very well be right that there is something wrong with that GEOS function.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about GEOS to test it apart from PostGIS.

Maybe Mateusz or Sandro or Paul can confirm the issue.

Thanks,
Regina