[geos-devel] [Fwd: Formal Review: Boost.Polygon starts today August 24, 2009]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Aug 25 14:23:00 EDT 2009

Martin,

Thank you for looking at this. I am not involved, just thought it looked
interesting. I did read through some of their docs and examples and just
was not sure what to think about it. Having worked on some large scale
integrated circuit software in the distant past, this may be more
oriented to this arena which would explain the 45/90 degree stuff I noticed.

Anyway maybe something to keep an eye on as it evolves or something that
you might want to comment on in their review process.

Best regards,
   -Steve