[geos-devel] Minimum Bounding Circle

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Tue Jan 13 13:21:20 EST 2009

I am interested in exploring this issue further.  I believe the the
computation of a minimum bounding circle is a requirement in evaluating
congressional districts (Lee- Reference??).  If so then to have this
function available to a program like PostGIS would be a plus.  I would
like to test this module but need some help.  How do I  expose the
module so it is available in PostGIS?

Bruce