[geos-devel] Automake 1.10 vs. Automake 1.9.5

Philip Mason PMason at eCopy.com
Fri Mar 20 14:45:48 EDT 2009

> Any platform (x64) issues you find, would love patches... (hopefully
> we're good there by now, but who knows, Windows 64?)
>
>> Even with these somewhat minor tweaks, I'm complying with the LGPL
and
>> will be passing along source when the product gets released ...
>
> Fab.
>
> P.

Yup, we are making our product run under Windows XP x86 as well as x64
(and on up).

It would be my pleasure to pass along any tweaks and patches I come up
with.

I really appreciate the hard work that has been put into this project!

- - - Philip