[geos-devel] 3.2.0rc1 tagged

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Nov 13 16:13:14 EST 2009

I think this is on the todo so I'm not really complaining.  But make check doesn't work under MingW, but hasn't for a while anyway.

Now for VC++ 2009 express, I tried compiling and it seems I need inttypes.h?  I don't recall that being a dependency before (GEOS 3.1)  or maybe I always had it before on my prior boxes and didn't know it.

Thanks,
Regina