[geos-devel] RE: {SPAM: 40} :Re: autogen.bat

Sanak Goe geosanak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 05:35:39 EST 2009

Hi Regina,

I think that the problem is platform.h and version.h are packaged in rc tar
ball.
If these files doesn't exist in "source/headers/geos" folder, VS 2008 build
process will copy from *.h.vc, and build successfully.
But, I don't now detail of VS 2008 custom build step behavior(property of *.
h.vc).

Regards,

Sanak.