[geos-devel] debug version

=?gb2312?B?s/bDu9ei0uIgwPHEzg==?= kurama_xp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:50:13 EDT 2010

I have a question about how to compile a debug version of geos-3.1.1 in winxp sp3+vc2005. I can use the following command to get a geos.lib. It is a release version.

nmake /f makefile.vc MSVC_VER=1400

However, I can't get geosd.lib through the command below.

nmake /f makefile.vc MSVC_VER=1400 DEBUG=1

If I compile geos.lib and geosd.lib in vc2005, I found the debug version is much smaller than the release version.

Can you tell me why this happen ? Thanks.