[geos-devel] Motion to give Regina commit rights - PSC members who haven't Please respond

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Aug 8 09:58:16 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 04:08:20PM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> I'm not following you here? Are you accusing me of hiding something or
> simply one could assume that because of my actions.

It was a joke, I'm sure you're not hiding anything, but I like to
read a summary of what changes in a commit before jumping into looking
at the gory details.

>  I admit to being rushed when I committed that, but I did remember on the
> ticket to note
> the commit that this was for (which I consider more important than noting on
> the source itself).

I consider the source more important than tickets.

> All I can say is I was rushed since I had that commit sitting in my tree for
> a long time and was quick to pull the trigger on it after holding
> It in for so long.

I'm sure we can blame the uneducated windows implementation of an SVN client.
Educated implementations would make it hard to commit without a log ;)