[geos-devel] What's still pending for 3.4.2 ?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 22 04:56:20 PDT 2013

Also have the 32-bit regression failures people should confirm is fixed for
them.

http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/652

I'm still having issue on windows regression failures with 3 or 4 failures,
but since I think those have always existed I'm okay to release with them.

Devrim,

I know you had trouble compiling in Fedora because of some ruby thing, not
sure if that is covered/ticketed in our changes or not.  I don't see it.

Before we do another run, can you make sure you can compile with latest
nightly tar ball? http://geos.osgeo.org/snapshots/

Thanks,
Regina