[geos-devel] Weekly Report 5 - Adding Voronoi Diagram to GEOS

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Jul 25 14:06:21 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 01:56:18AM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:

> I have sent some pull requests, can you review them once.

I committed the CoordinateList one (r3849) and a fix to it
(r3850). The fix was needed because your code was dereferencing
an iterator to one-past-last element [ .end() ].

The unit test helped catching this one, as the GNU standard c++ library
can be configured to report such problems (-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG=1)

Will look at others next week, please take these days to double
check the code. Thank you.