[geos-devel] Voroni project accepted for GSoC '13

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:18:51 PDT 2013

Hey,
I have setup the wiki page here: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/GSoC. It
contains the link to the page, where the weekly reports will be present and
a link to the git hub repository. I will also be sending the weekly report
to the geos mailing list.

I have been reading the geos documentation and have seen the last port of
DelaunayTriangulation. I have seen the code of VoronoiDiagramBuilder of
JTS. And have figured out the classes that needs to be ported. I will be
the porting the missing  quadedge subclasses and methods during the first
week.(17th June - 22nd June)

Thanks,
Vishal