[geos-devel] MinGW build of Geos on Win7

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:26:48 PST 2014

Thanks, I can give that a try.

One other thing I have noticed is that other projects that uses the same
tool chain, have no problems regarding this. (trailing ' character)
I checked the libtool version with libtool --version and geos libtool
version is 2.2.6 while the other is 2.4
The other projects is freexl, libiconv, libxml2 and gsl.

Maybe the libtool version for geos is too old?
But how to get a newer version into geos?

Send from Nexus 10