[geos-devel] Geometry/Rectangle Intersection: winding order rectangle

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Sep 15 07:12:04 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 03:16:16PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> I wonder if the RectangleIntersection class should check winding order
> and reverse rings if needed...

I've added a check for winding order in the rectangle clipping code.
This adds one more full vertices scan for each hole. It doesn't look
like code winding order would affect the algorithm, am I right ?

See commit 4ae01eb0711baac11c102a847b90952619379b0d

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt