[geos-devel] PHP binding repository relocation

J Smith dark.panda+lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:42:20 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 05:12:10PM -0300, J Smith wrote:
>
>> * https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/php-geos/commit/eb2341878f73a6bd042322d8e00ac47c322ab5bb
>> appears to break on my system, as configure doesn't add the
>> /opt/local/lib that MacPorts uses to the LDFLAGS.
>
> Any chance that you could provide an OSX build slave (drone agent)
> to ensure builds succeed there ?

Unfortunately I only have a Macbook at the moment, and in the new year
its connectivity to the internet is going to be limited. I'd imagine
it would be preferable to have something a little more permanent like
a Mac mini or a Pro with a more stable connection?

>> Looks very good overall based on my initial testing. Will have a
>> chance to try out on some more serious workloads next week.

I believe one of my clients is going to be looking at a PHP 7 upgrade
Real Soon Now and will be doing some real world testing.

Also, sorry I haven't been able to take as much of this on as I would
have liked, it's been a unexpectedly, shall I say, "interesting"
summer and I've been a little blindsided by some life. I hope to be
able to get back into the swing of things once life settles down a
bit.

Cheers