[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

Robert Coup robert.coup at onetrackmind.co.nz
Wed Jan 20 11:57:18 PST 2016

Hi,

On 20 January 2016 at 09:48, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> And I'm also ok with the code being on github (maybe under "libgeos"
> organization), althought if I'd prefer the "official" source of GEOS
> to be hosted by OSGeo infrastructure (not ready yet to do git).

FWIW there's an official OSGeo Github org, for hosting or mirrors or
whatever... any of these folks can create repos if you ask:
https://github.com/orgs/OSGeo/people?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=role%3Aowner

eg. GDALs official version control is subversion on OSGeo infrastructure,
but there's a live mirror athttps://github.com/OSGeo/gdal

Rob :)