[geos-devel] Dropping "trunk" from SVN, continuing under GIT

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 26 22:27:54 PDT 2016

On 10/26/2016 11:28 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> As per recent motion to move from SVN to GIT, I'd delete
> the "trunk" branch from SVN and continue under GIT for
> the upcoming 3.7.0 release.
>
> Older branches could keep in SVN for now.
>
> Do you see any problem with this approach ?

I don't see a problem with that, other than it might be a little
confusing not having moved all development to git.

Presumably gogs is now the official repository for development?

The various wiki pages still list it as a mirror, as does the repository
itself. Can that be updated?

 https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/CodeRepository
 https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/CodeMirrors
 https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/OSGeoGit