[geos-devel] Optimization

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Tue May 2 14:51:33 PDT 2017

Hi Steve, more than the compiler it is necessary for the data to fit
into the processor correctly.
And more, I don't have found GPU code yet.I don't know if it's will
take some advantage, however for a large scale processing it should be
necessary.
Tell me, I not confounding the things?
I see Geos has a geometry engine, however, it doesn't mean that it's a
high-performance engine or designed for massive computation.
-- Amanda Osvaldo