[geos-devel] Optimization

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Fri May 5 04:59:38 PDT 2017

Hi, thanks very much Kurt. :D

Can I exchange an idea with you?

I’m starting a research to map all Debian packages to determine which
are using optimization resources for Intel processors in their source.

It’s started with a question to know how it’s the best usage for Intel
processors and I believe it can allow insights for the community.

Did you like to comment something or indicate a place where I can share
the idea with others?

-- Amanda Osvaldo