[Geoserver-jp] CQL+Kanji

Mario Basa mario.basa @ gmail.com
2014年 5月 29日 (木) 02:50:55 PDT

It will be nice if we can share experiences on using Goeserver with data
and applications that are commonly used here in Japan.

I created a blog a couple of months ago about securing Geoserver using the
Seasar2  Java Framework. This framework is originally developed here in
Japan based on Struts and is widely used among the IT shops here. The blog
is here for those interested:

http://blog.georepublic.info/2013/geoserver-security-using-the-seasar-web-framework/

Regards,

mario.