[GeoTalleres-dev] Contributing to ELOGeo

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 28 10:16:09 PDT 2014

Amir.Pourabdollah at nottingham.ac.uk>:

> Hi all,
> A possible solution in adding links is to provide enough metadata to
> ELOGeo (including an abstract) and submit an HTML page that includes the
> link (or even an automatic-redirection HTML page)
> I hope this can help.
> Amir.

OK I'll register myself and see what I can do. Uploading a redirecting HTML
seems strange to me but if the entry needs a file, a file it'll have :-)

Thanks Amir, I'll come back with more comments as I try it (it will
probably take a while as I'm leaving home this week until mid May)

Cheers!

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org