[Geotoolkit] Re: Migration to Geotoolkit

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu May 21 07:13:17 EDT 2009

Hello Jerry

Providing code examples is a task that still need to be done. We are aware that
it is a crucial task and we really want to provide some. For now the main
documentation is javadoc, for sure insuffisient but at least this javadoc can be
relied on - it is not outdated.

Map pane is developped in the "Geotoolkit pending" repository. Johan Sorel works
on it and could give you the starting point. He may not be in position to answer
before Monday since he is on vacation, but I think that you will get an answer
by Monday.