[geotk] code for parsing WMS Capabilities docs

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Thu May 20 08:58:29 EDT 2010

Thanks Martin.  At the moment I have a whole bunch of exclusions in my pom, as the only dependencies I need are client-wms, clients-core and xml-wms.

I am explicitly excluding the following: geotk-render, geotk-referencing, geotk-go2, geotk-coverage, geotk-utility, geotk-temporal, geotk-metadata, geotk-utility-pending, org.geotoolkit.pending, geoapi-pending and jsr-275.  Many more dependencies are explicitly excluded (if they are dependencies only of the excluded JARs).

Cheers, Jon