[geotk] code for parsing WMS Capabilities docs

sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Thu May 20 09:03:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

I can't go any further on this topic, my knowledge about JAXB is limited
and I don't know if some of thoses
verifications are done by it and if it already return subclasses of
jaxbException for each type of parsing errors.
If not, making several passes before parsing will requiere some work and
time (I can't estimate).
I'll let cedric bring mode details if he knows.

johann sorel