[geotk] SLD in xml format

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Wed Aug 24 03:37:51 EDT 2011

Hello trond

sorry for the late answer.

here is a small example :

private static final MutableSLDFactory SLDF = new DefaultSLDFactory();

     public static void main(String[] args) throws JAXBException {

         MutableStyledLayerDescriptor sld = SLDF.createSLD();

         XMLUtilities util = new XMLUtilities();
         util.writeSLD(writer, sld, StyledLayerDescriptor.V_1_1_0);

         String str = writer.toString();
         System.out.println(str);

     }

johann