[geotk] trouble with jai

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Feb 8 13:27:23 EST 2011

Hello Brigitte, and welcome!!

Le 08/02/11 16:49, Brigitte Charnomordic a écrit :
> Error while parsing JAI registry file
> "file:/home/brigitte/GEO/geotk-bundle-pending-3.16.jar!/META-INF/registryFile.jai
> " :
> Error in registry file at line number #29
> A descriptor is already registered against the name "org.geotoolkit.Combine"
> under registry mode "rendered"

Those errors appear typically when the geotk-coverage.jar file appears more than
once on the classpath. Are you using Maven or an other tools for building?

An other possibility is when an application is re-deployed after an undeploy (on
Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.). In current implementation, "undeploy - redeploy" cycle
doesn't work. We need to restart the web container... I plan to fix this
limitation as a side effect of my work toward OSGi support (maybe in 1 ou 2 months).

     Regards,