[geotk] help on geotoolkit pending

Ludji ATHENES ludji.athenes at alicepro.fr
Thu Jul 7 08:19:34 EDT 2011

Hello Johann,

There is a misunderstanding i'm working on Windows XP not Linux. I've
downloaded all jars and copy them to my Classpath. I don't use maven to pick
the entire library I've just downloaded your demos and try to run them.
Now i've got Eclipse 3.7 and i have installed m2eclipse plugin. How can i
work with this tools. Can you help me please.

Ludji