[geotk] org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2 widgets

Thys Meintjes sthysel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:18:40 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying to build a panel using the org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2 widgets
from the Matisse palette. I got this working earlier by adding the widgets
from
/home/thys/.m2/repository/org/geotoolkit/pending/geotk-widgets-swing-pending/3.x-SNAPSHOT/geotk-widgets-swing-pending-3.x-SNAPSHOT.jar
 using the palette manager. Now on a different machine it refuses to work.

When I open the Panel created before I get a warning panel and a list of
classes that could not be loaded. As far as I know matisse instantiates the
classes from their default constructors for display.

The netbeans IDE log where things start going wrong:

WARNING [org.netbeans.ProxyClassLoader]: Will not load class
org.apache.commons.logging.Log arbitrarily from one of
ModuleCL at 26d510e8[org.netbeans.libs.commons_logging]
and ModuleCL at 31a734ff[org.netbeans.modules.html.validation] starting from
SystemClassLoader[373 modules]; see http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqModuleCCE
WARNING [org.netbeans.ProxyClassLoader]: Will not load class
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory arbitrarily from one of
ModuleCL at 26d510e8[org.netbeans.libs.commons_logging] and
ModuleCL at 31a734ff[org.netbeans.modules.html.validation]
starting from SystemClassLoader[373 modules]; see
http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqModuleCCE
WARNING [org.netbeans.ProxyClassLoader]: Will not load class
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException arbitrarily from one of
ModuleCL at 26d510e8[org.netbeans.libs.commons_logging] and
ModuleCL at 31a734ff[org.netbeans.modules.html.validation]
starting from SystemClassLoader[373 modules]; see
http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqModuleCCE
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.form.BeanSupport]: Cannot create default instance
of: org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2.control.JNavigationBar
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory$6 from class
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getSystemProperty(LogFactory.java:1558)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.initDiagnostics(LogFactory.java:1575)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:1817)
        at
org.geotoolkit.util.logging.CommonsLoggerFactory.getImplementation(CommonsLogge

--
Thys Meintjes