[geotk] geotk-referencing and metadata Citations

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Wed Dec 31 02:04:46 PST 2014

Hello Emmanuel

Thanks for the new stack trace. It contains an interesting part:

    Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.sis.metadata.iso.citation.DefaultContact.getHoursOfService()Lorg/opengis/util/InternationalString;

In theory, AbstractMethodError should never happen if the whole project
compiled successfully. The fact that it happen anyway suggests me that
the wrong GeoAPI JAR file is found on the classpath. Indeed, SIS and
GeoAPI snapshots got some additional work related to the upgrade to ISO
19115:2014, and I think that the "/hours of service/" property was one
of them. Could you check the following please? ("mvn dependency:tree"
may be helpful)

  * There is only one GeoAPI JAR file on the classpath.
  * That JAR file is org.opengis:geoapi-pending:jar:4.0-SNAPSHOT

    Martin